Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Removing Interior Stains

So my mother just bought a new(ish) Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, well there was a stain in the back seat from the previous owner. So I will attempt to remove it. You don't have to take your car to an expensive detailing place to get clean carpet. Sometimes all you need is this product here or something similar:

Step 1
Shake can and spray the foam on the dirty area.

Step 2
Use the attached brush to scrub the area.

Step 3
Wipe away excess moisture with a dry rag.

Step 4
Allow the area to air dry or you can vacuum it. Unfortunately whatever this stain is, it is permanent. Because this did nothing to it. I could use a heavy duty degreaser, but there is a risk of taking the color out of the fabric with such a product and seeing as how my mother has had this car for a week, I won't risk that. And I keep my car rather clean so I have no stains to demonstrate me cleaning. But I know this stuff works. Haha


2 comments:

  1. With two kids, this post will definitely be VERY helpful, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful I have a little one and I know the spray is needed for my car.

    ReplyDelete