Sunday, July 20, 2014

Filling Your Windshield Washer Fluid

Super easy.

Go to your store and buy some washer fluid, you can simply use water but it isn't recommended. There are brands that advertise removing bugs from your windshield, I don't recommend using these because they often contain chemicals that cause damage to the paint of the car. The plain old blue stuff works great.


Pop your hood and find the reservoir. In most cars its the largest plastic tank under the hood. Some cars hide it under the fenders or behind the bumper and the only thing visible is the filler neck. You can see mine there on the right side. Pop the cap off and fill it up! Thats it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Car Windshield Price

    ReplyDelete